viernes, 21 de enero de 2011

life's good

Gracias a Mr. Goat por el premio...

1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy with this? If you aren’t anonymous, do you wish you started out anonymously so that you could be anonymous now?
I'd say I'm halfway anonymous; on one hand, nobody that I know in real life knows of even the existence of this blog, but on the other hand I met great people through the blogosphere. All in all, I suppose that sometimes I enjoy my anonymity that allows me to say what I want, and sometimes I enjoy the wisdom of those who have been reading me for a while.

2. Describe an incident that describes your stubborn side.
Whenever I go home, I insist on expecting some etiquette when doing business there, just like I get in Germany, and just as I exercise myself. People there seem to be baffled when I show up at the promised hour without delays, or when I do what I said I'd do, in time and form. I simply adore the laid-back way of life at home, but the working habits are just irritating and I struggle to accept them.

3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
Depends on the mirror. In Germany, I see somebody who should not be there. In Argentina, I see somebody who should be there. But "should" and "can" are not always hand in hand, are they?

4. What is your favourite summer cold drink?
Whatever helps me dilute the adrenaline after a good couple of hours trashing the tires on the motorcycle in the Alps.

5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Riding the motorcycle or reading.

6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life?
Learn French. Travel to more places and discover more cultures. Have children.

7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person or always ditching?
Too complex to put under one category. Math and stuff was always my thing (my "overachieving" side), everything else I just did what I had to so I wouldn't ditch it.

8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what do you see?
Pass.

9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events?
I prefer the self deprecating approach. But sometimes I do write about other people.

10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
This depends on the circumstances. As Mr. Goat said: "Sometimes I just want a private, quiet time and the book wins. Other times I prefer to chat. Face to face, possibly over a meal or a drink, is better than the phone".

No hay comentarios.: